Friday, July 8, 2011

Introductions

Well, now that you know what this blog is about, I suppose you should know a little about me.  I'm in my early thirties and, as I have previously mentioned, have had my digital SLR camera for almost seven months now.  I have a full-time job that keeps me busy in addition to starting/maintaining this blog.  I am a novice in every sense of the word when it comes to digital SLR photography.  Although I've had the camera for almost seven months, I've only been actively using it for about two.  I have very little experience with Photoshop but hope to improve on that in the next couple of months.  The camera body I use is the Canon Digital Rebel XS (otherwise known as the 1000D), the most basic entry-level DSLR Canon makes and the version of Photoshop I have is Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.      

No comments:

Post a Comment